We train at Regents Park throughout the year with training during the season on Tuesday and Thursday nights, and pre-season sessions on Saturdays.
Pre-Season Training 2019
Our pre-season Australian Rules Football sessions take place from 10.30am-12.30pm each Saturday at Gloucester Green in Regents Park.
Football and coaches will be there from 10am, so get there early so we can start promptly.
This is located in the top north-east corner of the park (marked on the map below) with the closest tube stations being Camden and Mornington Crescent.
Dates for the sessions are also below.
The the next confirmed dates for pre-season training are:
- 16 March, Saturday
- 30 March, Saturday
- 02 April, Tuesday (TBC – depending on light)
- 06 April, Saturday (NOTE: We also have our annual “Jorts” pub crawl on in the PM)
- 09 April, Tuesday (TBC – depending on light)
- 11 April, Thursday (TBC – depending on light)
Our pre-season fixtues (both completed, and upcoming) are below:
- 23 February: Oxford University at Oxford (Read the match report here)
- 02 March: Bristol 9-a-side tournament at Bristol
- 23 March: The Leprechaun Cup (9-a-side) in Belfast